Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Petal Prints with Punch!

This set would have to be one of my all-time favourites. There's so many ways to use it (and I never get tired of flower stamps!)
Colours are Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, and Very Vanilla. I've used 2 punches - Word Window and the Slit punch. I did the background using the French Script and bold Petal Prints images stamped in Versamark, and then sponging on Stampin' Pastels. I've also used Ivory Organdy Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Marelle, these are so gorgeous! Same layout, but each card has such a different feel. I can feel a CASE coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your talent. These are so gorgeous.

    And I second the feeling of a CASE lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are too gorgeous~!!

    LOL - I can feel a CASE coming on too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin