Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Time to Sale-a-Brate!


I've been having so much fun with my new Sale-a-Bration stamp sets, and I've been itching to show you. Now that those 12 days of Christmas are over, I can!
This is my favourite set "Friendship Blooms". It's just so pretty!
The best thing about it though, is that it's FREE! All you have to do is place an order for $100 from any current catalogue, and it's yours. Sale-a-Bration starts on the 1st of January, and lasts until the 29th of February – so you don’t have much time to make the most of this great offer.
Once Sale-a-Bration is over, these stamp sets will never be available again.
During the Sale-a-Bration Promotion, you’ll earn FREE stamp sets when you purchase products, when you host a Stampin’ Up! workshop, or when you sign up to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
All the details are in the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Let me know if you don't have one yet, and I'll pop one in the mail for you. It has lots of gorgeous samples and project ideas.
And for those of you in the Sydney area...
You're Invited!
I'm having an Open House on the 1st of January from 2pm-5pm, so you can come and try the sets for yourself. There will be nibblies and champagne, a Lucky door Prize or two, and make-and-takes. Email me to book your place!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery
Ink: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Simple yet elegant. I have had my eye on that stamp set!
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm can I come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How How did you get this set already???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, elegant, I LOVE IT!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marelle - what a cool blog. Thanks for sharing - I'm a demo in NZ, so very inspired! Thanks for all the beautiful SAB card ideas. I'll be using them for sure, so watch my blog for my CASE's!
    Thanks!
    Michelle
    www.o2bstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin